Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mi Familia

Here is what goes down when we plan family pictures.

*To start - The kids go crazy!

*No one wants to get their clothes on or they don't want to wear what I have layed out for them (including Colby)

*Madison wants to do "her poses" and C.J. does everything in his power to run away and not look at the camera.

*All a while I am trying to get the baby to stop gnawing on my face and suck in my gut at the same time. (three babies will do that to ya.)

*By the end I just want to scream and you think to yourself "Was this worth it?!"

Finally you see your pictures and you know in your heart that all the CRAZY you experienced was totally worth it to get this

Photobucket
This photo was taken by my friend Shelly and was edited by myself.

4 comments:

Beck said...

I love what you wrote! That is SO true!!! And it is beautiful. I love you guys!

katrinaL said...

LOVE this! You look gorgeous btw :)

Shel said...

Love this one! Might show up on my site down the road sometime :)

ash and ry said...

Love the pictures of Finn and that is a great family photo! Thanks again for taking our pictures. They were perfect. I think you inspired me to put them enlarged on my blog. =)