Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Besties

You know that friend that you might not see forever and the moment you get back together it's like you were never apart? Every girl/woman needs a friend like that. Maddie and Kylee have been the best of friends since they were born. Literally. As babies they would crawl off together and poop. Hahaha. Yeah I just said it. : )
They are so cute together. We can't wait for the Griffins to move back from Alaska.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Krista said...

Casey! I stumbled on your photo blog by accident, and can I say "Wow?" You have gotten SO good! What I wouldn't give to live across the street right now so you could take us some pictures! I have been wanting to get some prenatal pics with me and the kids, as well as some newborn pics, but I am due in 1 week, so a trip up there is not gonna happen...nuts! We are coming up for the 4th of July though, will you, by any chance, be around then to take some newborn pics? Truly, you have a real talent. I am way impressed! Also, by the way, your new baby is darling!

Beck said...

I had no idea that was Kylee. How fun is that! And can you tell Madisons mom is a photographer???? YEP! Such a little poser :) Love it!