Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's been a while.

2010. Seriously can you believe that it is actually 2010! Weren't we all worried about Y2K like yesterday? Haha. Just kidding. But seriously people, my kids will ask what year I was born and when I say 1981 they will think "Wow! She was born in the 1900's." Anyway, my goal for the year is to live, love, and LEARN! I want to learn so much more about photography. Hopefully this year I will get the chance to do that. I also want to help others who want to learn so I will be giving photography tips in my post this year to those who might be interested. I don't consider myself to be a "professional" or anything but I don't feel like I am an amateur either. Just somewhere in between. : )

So here we go ----->

Tip #1 Take photos of what you are passionate about! When you do everything about taking the pictures is more enjoyable. Right now I am really passionate about my family and our new addition.

Years ago I took a photography class at UVSC and some of the assignments I did were totally lame because I was taking pictures of fruit baskets and other stupid stuff. Not that there aren't beautiful pictures out there of fruit. It's just not what I'm passionate about.

I love babies and children! I love their tiny features. I could take pictures of my kids all day long. (if only THEY would let me.)



1 comment:

Isaac and Becky said...

What a great post! Love your new idea for the blog. Sounds great!