Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Half Tees Photo Shoot

My friend Amanda has just started a tee-shirt company called Half-Tee's. I am so excited for her and for her product. These shirts are perfect for layering under dresses and so many other things. Just think about how hot it gets in the summer and how nice it's going to be to not have the extra bulk under your shirt or dress! Not to mention how everything rolls up my stomach right now from being pregnant. Okay so you can tell I'm already sold! Seriously though, the photo shoot was so much fun. The models were perfect and the weather.....well, lets just say the wind is never fun when it's cold. But here are some from the shoot. Check out her website at www.halftees.com












Here is a sample of what the shirts look like before layering.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Casey! I was asking around on Facebook if anyone knew of any photographers in Utah and Bonnie gave me the link to your blog! Anyway, our son turns 2 on January 30th and our daughter turns 4 on March 27th. I would like to get their pictures taken sometime in February maybe. I was wondering what kind of packages you have and how much you charge for the sitting? Well, I hope your family is doing well!

Robin Rhoads, rho-adsfam.blospot.com